Total Pageviews

Monday, March 15, 2010

"Cuppies for Surprised"

"Happy Birthday to Mr. Hannafi"
...this ordered from special friend for a special friend..tgk bukan main senyum lagi Mr. Hannafi, yelah orang special yang bagi kan..Hope you like the cuppies as the theme request by your "Special Friend"..she special and she is Ms."ANIS"..hope both of you happy and 'Good Luck" k..to ms.anis thank's on your order & support..

..there's story behind the delivery & surprise..ms.anis request me to deliver the cuppies on saturday (13/03/2010) but when I want to deliver the cuppies, I called Mr.Hannafi to reconfirm on the delivery but he said that his not in town (at Malacca)as his house in Taman Klang Jaya..Mr.Hannafi informed that he will be back by tommorow morning..I'll make an arrangement to send the cuppies as on Sunday I've lot of delivery but I still manage the cuppies to surprise him on Sunday evening.."Happy Bithday to Mr.Hannafi" once again... 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment