Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Activity - 2days 1 night at Melaka (Historical State)


"Activity - 2D 1N at Historical State (Malacca)"

On 30th October 2010, after I'm don eto deliver all order in the morning by 12pm we'll start our travel to "Historical State" that is Malacca..The actual heading to Malacca is to attend my Husband Office Friend at (dah lupa plak nama tempat nyer) we'll arrived late in the evening as sampai tersesat jugala..GPS tak dapat nak detect exact location..About 4pm we'll sampai & jamah la sikit2 at the wedding..after that so tired we'll stay overnight at King's Hotel near Ayer Keroh..On from Kuala Lumpur and exit at Ayer Keroh I ternampak "Zoo Melaka", saja ja la invite husband bawa my little "LuLu' tengok 'Elephant', al-maklumlah my daughter ni suka sangat ngan 'Elephant'..All through-out our journey to Melaka, she only watch "Barney & friend Show- Going to Zoo"...
The Next day, I & hubby plan to bawa dia pergi to "Zoo Melaka"..Once arrived and walks to the doorstep my daughter look so hairan, why la my mummy nak pergi sini..as my little "LuLu" baru 1year 5 months..tapi macam mak nenek becok nyer..so untuk tatapan semua, inilah cebisan photo take we'll take masa at "Zoo Melaka" actually banyak lagi picture nak snap tapi my camera battery dah kapuuuttttt...huhuhu sedih sangat...

"LuLu' & daddy at parrot's garden

Penat la mummy nak jalan, jauh lagi ka nak jumpa 'Elephant' ni..huhuu

watch "Bird Showcase"

after berjalan punya jalan, akhir sampai juga we'll to watch "Elephant Showcase" that evening dalam pukul 4pm Showtime tapi 4.30pm pun tak start lagi..biasa la 'Elephant' kan besar so beratla nak jalan..hahahah
- "LuLu" muka penantian yang penuh kesabaran....hehehe

picture taken after "Elephant Showtime", yang blakang tuh namanya "Raja"..garang tuh...

intai-intai kami dari "Zoo Melaka"..

So to all beloved "Irenebakelove" customer..Thanks on your interest & support..Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment