Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Birthday Cupcakes to Saffina at Taman Desa, KL

"25pcs MMDC Chocolate Cuppies + Butter Cream Deco"
...actually this order pun memang last minutes, as you'll know I'm trying to deliver the 'Best' to all my customer.. Farisha, text me really at night on 23rd December 2010 asking whether I'm still can take order & deliver to her aunt at Faber Tower, Taman Desa, KL near Desa Water Park..myself yang tak sampai hati nak reject the order as it need to be delivered to some one special..so I take the order...the next 24th December 2010 Morning i bake her cake, deco & delivered to her aunt office (pass to her aunt secretary as her aunt not in office, gone out to Hospital)...

Thank you on your TRUST, order & support with us, Irenebakelove Team...



No comments:

Post a Comment