Total Pageviews

Friday, January 29, 2010

"..hope both of you enjoyed this picture,
"Happy Bithday Ryzal"..

'...Lu dah kena la beb...BANG..BANG..BOOM...'




...'at past 7pm we both reach Kota Damansara, serius I lambat sampai...
sorry to surayya coz jalan to Kota Damansara jammed... itu pun I dah cuba
ikut shortcut NKVE highway, tapi tersangkut
gak..once we'll sampai I terus call surayya
& naik lift to 3rd floor where her hubby is working..nak surprise
punya pasal tapi sampai takda orang la plak..
terpaksa call her (surayya) again to informed..
But last, last I teernampak orang & minta tolong panggilkan En.Yusfarizal..

Without any second, I ternampak kelibat "Birthday Boy" - En. Yusfarizal..
His shock at first because dia tak kenal I, after
I introduce myself (irene from Cupcakes Royale) his look curious at me..
this is some picture that I've taken...
Look at his face...SUURRRPPPRRRIISSSEEE..!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment