Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Really ...really...really...18SX

Moist Chocolate Cakes with 18SX Fondant Deco
...ordered by Elaine from Puchong for her "BEST FRIEND" ..Bachelor Party...dated on 19th December 2010...

"ANNOUNCEMENT"

"I'M SO SO SO SORRY AS I NEED TO REMOVE THE SENSORED CAKE PICTURE FROM MY WEBSITE AS IT'S NOT APPROPRIATE TO VIEW AND AFRAID THAT SOME OF MY VIEWER WILL FEEL OFFENDED - DIATAS PERMINTAAN CUSTOMER I WILL NOT DISPLAYING THE PICTURE (AS IF ANYONE OF YOU OUT THERE INTERESTED TO VIEW IT PLS EMAIL ME PERSONALLY AS THE PICTURE ESPECIALLY BAKE & DECO FOR SPECIAL FUNCTIONS ONLY EG: BACHELOR PARTY OR ANY THAT SUITABLE"

THANK YOU TO ALL MY CUSTOMER OUT THERE THAT STILL SUPPORT & ADVISE ME AS NOT TO DIRECTLY DISPLAY THE SENSORED PICTURE"

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION
PERSONALLY FROM ME, IRENEBAKELOVE TEAM

*p/s: Thanks on your order, but the 1st I've rec'd your email I thinking off to reject but when I think back I.m wanna give it a try anh TTTTTAAAAAADDDddadaaaaaaa below are the result...heheh..frankly speaking I look the cake memang i dah tak lalu & malu...huhuhuh :-)






1 comment: