Total Pageviews

Monday, February 22, 2010

"Moist Chocolate Cakes"



Birthday Gurl 'Eija'..
(picture courtesy by aznatasya azmi)


"Moist Chocolate Cakes"

....on 20th February 2010, tasya pick-up the cakes area
my house in Seksyen 7, Shah Alam..(i-city area)
simple deco request by my dear friend "Tasya"(worked at singapore now,
so far la nak visit and I shall plan to visit u there 1 sweet day yea)

to celeb her brother birthday..hope you really enjoy my cake yeah..

..Thanks once again on your order & support
iReNeBaKeLoVe TeAm


Testimony :

Aireen!

.....Your moist chocolate cakes is so delicious!!Instead of giving it to my bro, i gave to 'Eija' for her belated birthday celeb with a few friends...And they all agreed that the cakes is so yummy!!I shall order the same from you again soon!!Yes I'll be your regular until I figure out how to bake these cakes on my own!!Hehe

.....Thanks again!!!

sent from my iphone


No comments:

Post a Comment