Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 27, 2010

"Stomach Cakes"


"Stomach Cakes"

....this ordered come from Wi Win for her beloved
boyfriend for his 26th birthday (pick-up at Starbucks Centro, Klang at 8pm)..
"Happy Birthday to you too"..I'm not sure why ur 'sayang'
request to have the "Stomach Cakes" whether u
with 'hurrrrmmmm' stomach or saja-saja ja..hehehe
To : Wi win hope you like the cake presentation & the taste of the cake itself yea..

Oreo Chocolate Cakes
Layered by Orea Strawberry Buttercream
Covered by Buttercream + Choc Ganache & Fondant for the decoration


Testimony : (sms)..sis serius I x expected the stomach cakes turn up like tiz, cantik & the oreo cakes sedap & tak manis..all my frenz tanya beli kat mana & I dah promote ur pon no too..I sukaa sgt..birthday boy pun suka wink2 ..hehe..will come back to order next time..



No comments:

Post a Comment